MIAA-395 In The Absence Of My Daughter


Hikari lives separately from her husband. Emotionless life goes on every day. One day, seeing my daughter fighting with her boyfriend, something shook my heart. When my daughter was away, I reunited with my boyfriend who came to pick up things... "I have always cared about it, so uncomfortable." The explosion of interest in adolescence has become the culprit of exposure and the body that caused it. No...absolutely not...! Here's what I thought... getting embarrassed by her, forgetting about her daughter, and just directing.


Genres: Drama, Romance


Stars: Millie Bobby Brown, Henry Cavill, David Thewlis

Nonton Film MIAA-395 In The Absence Of My Daughter Subtitle Indonesia
Free Streaming Movie21 | Cinema21 | Film Online terbaru
Genres:
Similar Movies

0 comments: